本人今年24歲,已在市內某公司擔任了三年推銷員工作。
* I am 25 years of age, currently in the third year of graduate study in Business Administration at Sichuan University.
本人25歲,目前是四川大學工商管理三年級的研究生。
② 介紹受教育情況(About Educational Background)
* In 1989, I received my B.S.in chemistry from Sichuan University, and in 1992, I received my M.S. in computer science from Qinhua University.
我於1989年在四川大學獲得化學學士學位,於1992年在清華大學獲得計算機科學碩士學位。
* I am enrolled in the graduate division of the Department of Foreign Languages at Southwest Normal University.
我是西南師範大學外語係的在讀研究生。
* I have received a professional English education, and have a slight knowledge of French.
本人接受過專業英語教育,同時略懂法語。
* My major in college was Art and Design.
我在大學主修的是美術設計。
* I graduated from the Department of Mechanical Engineering at Chongqing University.
我畢業於重慶大學機械工程係。
③ 介紹個人能力(About Personal Ability)
* My speeds were:shorthand 120 words per minute, and typing 90, I was often entrusted to compose letters for the manager, and on most cases they were approved as they were.
我過去的速度是每分鍾速記120字,打字90字,我曾經常受托為經理起草信件,而且大多數情況下是不經修改那些信就被采用。
* I am able to take dictation in English and transcribe them rapidly into Chinese. 我能用英文記錄,並能迅速將其改寫成中文。
* I am very familiar with office work, and I could make myself very useful should I get the position.
我對辦公室工作非常熟悉。如果能獲得該職位,我一定能幹好。
* I have a fair mastery of three computer languages: C++、COBOI and JAVA.
本人精通三種計算機語言:C++,COBOL 和 JAVA。
* I have rich experience in wordprocessing of both Chinese and English.
本人對中英文文字處理有著豐富的經驗。
④說明離職原因(Sentences for Reasons for Leaving)
* I left the present position in order to improve my working condition.
本人離開現職是想改善自己的工作條件。
* The reason for leaving my office simply for a more challenging apportunity.
本人離開現職的原因僅為有一個更富挑戰性的機會。
* I have to leave my position due to closedown of our factory.
因為我們廠的倒閉,我才不得不離職。
* The reason why I want to leave my present position is that the location of our plant is too far away from my home.