Surplus Male and Female 剩男剩女(3 / 3)

越是聽話的女兒,往往越沒有完滿的人生,尤其是婚姻問題。父母參與越多,下一代不幸福的幾率越大。

Marriage isn’t love but the bination of other ditions. Though it’s sharp, it’s true.

婚姻不單單意味著愛情,它是各種條件加減乘除後的產物。這話聽起來挺薄情,但事實的確如此。

When you’re sihe world is your oyster.

如果你是單身,那麼整個世界盡在掌握。

You pick up and go anywhere you want, do anything you want, any time you want.

不論何時何地,你可以從心所欲。

No one is in the background nagging at you to do chores, go shopping, row up”.

沒人催著你幹家務或去逛街,也沒人要你“別耍孩子氣”。

You’re absolutely free to hang out with your buddies, party until dawn and find plenty of time for your personal is and hobbies.

你可以盡情和弟兄們出去狂歡至天明,留出足夠的時間從事興趣愛好。

Best of all, you have the luxury of being all by yourlf, if you feel like it.

最妙的是,你可以做你喜歡的自己。

Staying single means not being forced into buying a 10,000-megawatt diam (so your finace impress her friends with the huge price tag) or any of the other bloodsug financial drains that marriage entails, for that matter.

堅持單身,意味著你不必硬著頭皮去買天價鑽石(以便你的未婚妻在朋友麵前炫耀),也免得被婚姻慢慢榨幹血汗錢。

By staying single, you’re not legally or financially obligated to a yourlf.

堅持單身,在金錢和法律方麵你隻需對自己負責。

But once you John Hancock the dotted line on that marriage tract, she has you by the balls forever.

而一旦在那張白紙上簽下黑字,她這輩子就都靠你養了。

Another reason for staying single is that being alone means pead quiet.

另一個單身理由是,你可以享受到寧靜。

And, of cour, there are no fights.

此外,沒有爆發戰爭的危險。

Let’s Talk!

開始交流吧!

Nancy: more and more e are marrying fners.

南希:越來越多的中國人嫁給了外國人。

Sara: That’s true. But I have a low opinion of tho women who go out with fners.

薩拉:是啊,但是我挺鄙視那些和外國人在一起的女人的。

Nancy: Oh, why?

南希:啊?為什麼啊?

Sara: I think some e women marry fners for money while others just want to live abroad. There is no true love between them.

薩拉:我覺得有些人嫁給外國人是為了錢,有些人是為了去國外定居,反正他們之間沒有真愛。

Nancy: I wouldn’t say that’s totally true. I’ve met many happy intercultural couples.

南希:也不全是吧。我見過很多幸福的跨國夫妻。

Sara: Well, then why aren’t there ma-West couples where the man is a e and the woman is a Westerner?