正文 第26章 麵試(5)(2 / 2)

C:I have many hobbies. I like almost all kinds of sports and I also like to listen to pop music.

我有很多嗜好,幾乎各種運動我都喜歡。同時我也喜歡聽流行音樂。

I:What is your favorite sport?

你最喜歡的運動是什麼?

C:I like to play baseball, tennis and badminton.

我喜歡打棒球、網球和羽毛球。

I:What kind of films do you enjoy?

你喜歡看哪種類型的電影?

C:I like all kinds as long as they are exciting.

隻要有刺激性,我都喜歡。

I:What do you like to do during the holidays?

放假時你喜歡做什麼?

C:I like to travel on holidays.

我喜歡在假期旅行。

(6)關於工作經驗 (About Work Experience)

I:Have you any experience in advertising?

你有廣告方麵的經驗嗎?

C:Yes, I have been working in the Public Relations Section of a company in the past two years. I plan the advertising campaign and coordinate the work of artists and typographers. Sometimes I have to do the work of a specialist when there is something urgent.

有,過去兩年來我一直在一家公司的公共關係部工作,作一些廣告策劃,並協助藝術家和製作人員的工作,遇到緊急情況時,還不得不處理一些本應由專家處理的工作。

I:Do you have any practical experience as a secretary?

你有作秘書的實踐經驗嗎?

C:Yes, I served as a secretary general in the students union for about two years at college.

有。我在大學時曾擔任過兩年左右學生會秘書長的職務。

I:How many units have you served?

你在幾家單位工作過?

C:As many as four. Frankly speaking, I’ve gained wide experience by changing work units.

多達四個。坦率地說,我通過更換工作單位已經獲得許多經驗。

I:What are your responsibilities at your present work unit?

你在現在的工作單位的職責是什麼?

C:As I am administrative secretary, my responsibilities include typing memorandums and reports, receiving visitors, answering telephones, arranging appointment, and writing letters for the presidents signature.

作為行政秘書,我的職責包括打印備忘錄和報告,接待來訪人員,接電話,安排約會和書寫信函給董事長簽名。

I:Would you talk about your merits?

可以談談你的工作業績嗎?