正文 第14章 報關口語(1 / 2)

Entering a Country入關

May I see your passport, please?

麻煩請給我你的護照。

Here is my passport./ Here it is.

這是我的護照。

What"s the purpose of your visit? (Immigrant)(Sightseeing)(Business).

旅行的目的為何? (移民)(觀光)(公務)。

How much money do you have with you?

隨身攜帶多少現金?

I have 10,000 dollars.

大約10,000元。

Good. Have a nice day.

祝你玩得愉快。

Baggage 行李

Here is my claim tag.

這是我的行李票。

Could you please check it urgently?

是否可麻煩緊急查詢?

How many pieces of baggage have you lost?

你總共遺失了幾件行李?

It is a mediumsized Samsonite, and it"s gray.

它是一個中型的灰色紳耐特皮箱。

It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag. It"s dark blue.

它是一個上麵係有我名牌的大型皮製黑藍色行李箱。

It"s a small travel bag. It"s light brown.

它是一個茶色小旅行袋。

Please wait for a moment while we are investigating.

我們正在調查,請稍等一下。

We may have lost some baggage so we"d like to make a lost baggage report.

我們可能遺失了幾件行李,所以必須填份行李遺失報告。

How soon will I find out?

多快可找到?

Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you"ve located it.

一旦找到行李,請立即送到我停留的飯店。

How can you help me if you can"t find my baggage today?

若是今天無法找到行李,你可如何幫助我?

Declaration of Customs 海關申報

Your passport and declaration card, please.

請出示護照和申報單。

Do you have anything to declare?

是否有任何東西需要申報?

These are for my personal use.

這些是我私人使用的東西。

These are gifts for my friends.

這些是給朋友的禮物。

This is a souvenir that I"m taking to Toronto.

這是我要帶去台灣的當地紀念品。

Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?

你有攜帶任何酒類或香煙嗎?