以上各句均可譯作“我能幫你嗎(您要什麼)?”
2.想了解顧客想要什麼、喜歡什麼或向顧客推薦物品時的用
語:
Which shirt(pen...) do you like?
你想買哪一件襯衫(筆??)?
What size(colour、kind...) do you want?
你想買哪種型號(顏色、種類??)?
Do you like this size(colour、kind?)?
你喜歡這種型號(顏色、種類??)嗎?
Is this(Are these) all right?
這個(這些)可以嗎?
What about these(those)?
這些(那些)怎麼樣?
What else would you like?
你還想要點什麼?
3.顧客想買什麼東西時的用語:
Can you show me??
你能給我看看??嗎?
I would like(want) some?.
我想買??。
Have you got any??
你們有??嗎?
I`m looking for?.
我想買??
4.詢問價錢或討價還價時,可以說:
How much is it (are they)?
多少錢?
How much do you ask for it(them)?
這個(些)你要多少錢?
What does it come to?
一共多少錢?
Can it(they) be cheaper?
能便宜點嗎?
That`s too much dear.
太貴了。
Can you sell it for two yuan?
兩元錢你賣嗎?
Can you come down a little?
能便宜一點嗎?
How much do you want?
你想要多少錢?