第1章 影視英文(1 / 1)

# Tragedy and delight…hand in hand.

悲傷和喜悅……你我攜手共渡。

——《水形物語》

# No matter how good you are at something,there\u0027s always about a million people better than you.

不管你多麼擅長做某一件事,世界上總有一百萬人比你更擅長。

——《辛普森一家》

# It seems like life\u0027s too short to hold grudges.

人生苦短,何必留仇。

——《馬男波傑克》

# It may not be pretty,but we headed to the city.

其貌雖不揚,揚帆亦遠航。

——《飛屋環遊記》

# People have two sides;a good side,a bad side,past and future.

人都有兩麵,好的和壞的,過去和未來。

——《致命伴旅》

# To infinity and beyond!

飛向宇宙,浩瀚無垠。

——《玩具總動員》

# Why so serious?

幹嘛那麼認真?

——《蝙蝠俠:黑暗騎士》

# I don\u0027t believe in luck.

我不相信運氣。

——《美麗心靈》

# This kind of certainty comes once in a lifetime.

這樣確切的愛,一生隻有一次。

——《廊橋遺夢》

# And when they let you down,you get up off the ground.Cause morning rolls around,and it\u0027s another day of sun.

當人們令你失望,你更要勇往直前。因為早晨到來,又是陽光燦爛的一天。

——《愛樂之城》

# Nothing in this world that\u0027s worth having comes easy.

這世界上凡是值得擁有的東西,都不易獲得。

——《實習生風雲》

# I got so much love,I\u0027m going to explode!

我感覺到超多愛,我都快要爆了!

——《快樂的大腳2》

# Death smiles at us all.All a man can do is smiles back.

死神在向我們每個人微笑,我們所能做的隻有回敬微笑。

——《角鬥士》

# Listen with your heart,you will understand.

用心傾聽,你就會明白。

——《風中奇緣》

# Drive or die.

不飆車就死亡。

——《速度與激情6》

# You can\u0027t live your life according to maybes.

你不能隻靠“如果”來過自己的人生。

——《女子監獄》