Online Game 網絡遊戲(3 / 3)

正如這個名字意味著,網絡是網絡遊戲的心髒。

I like playing the game of JX Online World.

我喜歡玩劍俠世界網絡遊戲。

Wait for a minute. Let me quit wame.

等一會兒,讓我退出網絡遊戲。

We e here every other day to play online games.

我們隔天就來玩網絡遊戲。

Let’s Talk!

開始交流吧!

Ann: Nowadays, the kids are so fug naughty. You want them to be here, but they want to be there.

安:現在,小孩子真是調皮,你想讓他在這,他卻非要在那。

Lily: Oh, it’s very normal.

莉莉:哦,很正常啊。

Ann: Oh my god. The other day, I went to a family to be a tutor of a boy. But you guess what happened?

安:哦,天啊。那天,我去一個家庭做家教。但是你猜怎麼了?

Lily: What did it happen?

莉莉:發生什麼了?

Ann: The kid just sat before the puter and played the happy farm. I asked him to be rious and he preteo hear nothing.

安:那個孩子,就坐在電腦麵前玩開心農場。我讓他認真點,他卻假裝沒聽到。

Lily: Happy farm? What is it?

莉莉:開心農場?是什麼啊?

Ann: You don’t know? You are really out.

安:你不知道?你真是落伍了。

Lily: Tell me iail.

莉莉:具體來說說。

Ann: It’s a web game and he player to plant crops on the happy farm and other player visit to your farm and steal your crops.

安:這是個網絡遊戲,玩家在開心農場種植作物,其他玩家可以到你的農場區偷你的作物。

Lily: Oh, I e. It’s said that there are many people, no matter the old or the young, the kids or the adults, the men or the women, all playing this game.

莉莉:哦,我明白了,據說很多人,不管是老人還是年輕人,成年人還是小孩,男的還是女的,都在玩這個。

Ann: I regard playing online game as a waste of time for the students.

安:我覺得玩網絡遊戲對學生來說就是浪費時間。

Lily: We think in this way, but many people sider it as a good way of eai.

莉莉:我們這樣認為,但很多人認為這是一種很好的消遣方式。

An only plays the happy farm, but the World of Warcraft.

安:他不僅玩開心農場,還玩魔獸世界。

Lily: Many people who indulge in online game always clo their ears to other people’s advice.

莉莉:很多沉迷於網絡遊戲的人是聽不進去別人的勸告的。

Ann: I really hope that he uand the bad effects of online game.

安:真希望他能早點了解網絡遊戲的害處。