At the time of the operation, Pavarotti had been preparing to resume his farewell tour.
在接受手術治療之前,帕瓦羅蒂正在準備他的告別歌壇的巡回演出。
Pavarotti has made no public appearances sihen.
從那以後,帕瓦羅蒂就再也沒有公開露麵。
Wherever he went, Pavarotti usually sported one of his trademark hats.
無論他去哪兒,帕瓦羅蒂通常都帶著他標誌性的帽子。
Pavarotti never performed without a huge smile.
帕瓦羅蒂經常會帶著一個龐大的笑容表演。
Italian opera legend Luo Pavarotti, whht opera to the mass as one of the greatest tenors of the 20th tury, has died at his home in northern Italy.
意大利歌劇傳奇人物、將歌劇帶給公眾的20世紀最偉大男高音歌唱家之一的帕瓦羅蒂在意大利北部家中去世,終年71歲。
Pavarotti is one of the legendary Three Tenors.
帕瓦羅蒂是“世界三大男高音歌唱家”之一。
He has sold 45 million albums, more than Pavarotti.
他的專輯銷量已經達到了四千五百萬張,比帕瓦羅蒂的還要多。
The girls has also performed with reat Luo Pavarotti.
這些女孩還能與劇院巨星帕瓦羅蒂共同表演。
Let’s Talk!
開始交流吧!
Mike: I heard Pavarotti will e to perform in our school.
麥克:我聽說帕瓦羅蒂要來我們學校表演。
Daisy: Yes, that’s true.
黛西:對,是真的。
Mike: That’s wonderful, I could finally meet my idol.
麥克:太好了,我終於能看到我的偶像了。
Daisy: I do not know you like him so much.
黛西:我不知道你這麼喜歡他。
Mike: I love him since I was a child.
麥克:我從小時候就很喜歡他。
Daisy: Did you go to e his musical plays?
黛西:你去看過他的音樂劇嗎?
Mike: Yes, I have, it was amazing.
麥克:是的,我去,實在是太震撼了。
Daisy: Really, but I prefer pop music.
黛西:真的嗎,但我還是喜歡流行音樂。
Mike: That’s becau you haven’t heard the musical play in person, or you will love it.
麥克:那是因為你沒有親身去看過音樂劇,否則你一定會喜歡的。
Daisy: It was too high class for me.
黛西:它對我來說太高雅了。
Mike: I’ll e if I get the ticket, go with me.
麥克:我看看我能不能弄到票,我們一起去吧。
Daisy: Well ok.
黛西:那好吧。
Mike: I promi you will like it.
麥克:我相信你會喜歡的。
Daisy: I highly doubt it.
黛西:我嚴重懷疑。