Willard Christopher Smith Jr. 威爾·史密斯(3 / 3)

名人如威爾·史密斯、尼可基曼、凱莉米洛等,也都曾經爬上這座大橋。

Will Smith starred with his own son, Jaden Smith.

威爾·史密斯和他的親生兒子傑登·史密斯共同領銜主演。

Will Smith vividly veyed the idea from the s that where there is life, there is hope.

威爾·史密斯生動地通過銀屏傳遞出了這樣一種精神境界——生命不息,希望猶在。

This week we also got to go to the premier of the Will Smith movie I am Legend.

我們這周還參加了威爾·史密斯的電影《我是傳奇》首映會。

Will Smith plays a hard-living superhero who eks the help of a public relations sultant.

威爾·史密斯飾演一位生活艱難的超級英雄去尋求公關的顧問的幫助。

Will Smith arrived in Dallas, promoting the film’s premiere on Thursday.

威爾·史密斯抵達達拉斯市參加宣傳活動。

Let’s Talk!

開始交流吧!

Mike: I feel blue the days. Do you have any movie to reend?

麥克:我最近心情很鬱悶。你有推薦的電影看嗎?

Daisy: I highly reend The Pursuit of Happyness, it will restore your faith for life.

黛西:我強烈推薦《當幸福來敲門》,它會讓你重拾對生活的信心。

Mike: Who starred in the movie?

麥克:這部電影是誰演的?

Daisy: Will Smith.

黛西:威爾·史密斯。

Mike: He is very famous.

麥克:他很出名。

Daisy: He starred the movie together with his son.

黛西:他和他的兒子一起出演這部電影。

Mike: That’s iing.

麥克:那很有意思。

Daisy: Yes, his son is very cute.

黛西:是的,他的兒子很可愛。

Mike: I think he will be as famous as his father when he grow up.

麥克:我想他長大後一定會和他父親一樣出名。

Daisy: No doubt.

黛西:毫無疑問的。

Mike: Do you have the DVD of the movie?

麥克:你有這個電影的盤嗎?

Daisy: Why don’t you watch it on the puter?

黛西:你為什麼不在電腦上看呢?

Mike: My puter broke down and hasn’t been fixed.

麥克:我電腦壞了,還沒修好。

Daisy: Well, I think I have, let me find it.

黛西:我想我有的,我找找看。

Mike: Thank you.

麥克:謝謝。