Tom Cruise 湯姆·克魯斯(3 / 3)

湯姆·克魯斯近日表示,自己2005年在一個電視節目中的表現很自大的,並稱從中吸取了教訓。他當時在節目中稱精神病學是偽科學。

For months Tom Crui has hardly been off the front pages of the celebrity magazihe latest speculatiing over whether his new baby actually exists.

數月來,湯姆·克魯斯深陷在名人雜誌的首頁報道中難以脫身——最新的猜測是圍繞他孩子存在的真實性。

Tom Crui and Katie Holmes’ baby girl had her first taste of the Oscars on 24th Feb when she apanied her dad to Academy Awards rehearsals at the Kodak Theater in Hollywood.

2月24日,湯姆·克魯斯和凱蒂·赫爾姆斯的愛女實現了她的奧斯卡“初體驗”,和爸爸一起參加了在好萊塢柯達劇院舉行的奧斯卡頒獎典禮彩排。

The picture of Nicole Kidman dang dowreet at the thought of being free from Tom Crui was flashed around the world as an iic image of how modern womehriving on divorce.

尼科爾·基德曼因為從湯姆·克魯斯那兒獲得了自由,而沿著大道跳舞的照片散布到了全世界,這是現代女性是怎樣通過離婚而獲得生機的生動寫照。

Let’s Talk!

開始交流吧!

Mike: Do you like Tom Crui?

麥克:你喜歡湯姆·克魯斯嗎?

Daisy: I hope you don’t mind, but I prefer Tom Hanks.

黛西:還行,我比較喜歡湯姆·漢克斯。

Mike: Don’t you think he is very handsome?

麥克:你不覺得他很帥嗎?

Daisy: He is a standard handsome guy. But besides that, I have no feelings for him.

黛西:他確實很帥,但除了帥,我沒有其他的感覺。

Mike: Have you en any of his films.

麥克:你看過他的影片嗎?

Daisy: I like his Mission Impossible; it’s a very good movie.

黛西:我喜歡他的《諜中諜》,這是一部非常好的電影。

Mike: I’ve heard of it, but I’ve never en it.

麥克:我聽說過,但我沒看過。

Daisy: I highly reend it.

黛西:我強烈推薦這部片子。

Mike: Why did he broke up with Nicole Kidman?

麥克:他為什麼要和妮可·基德曼分手呢?

Daisy: Maybe they do not love each other anymore, who knows.

黛西:也許他們不再愛對方了,誰知道呢。

Mike: But it’s good for Nicole; her career is better after the divorce.

麥克:但這對妮可來說是個好事,離婚後她的事業更好了。

Daisy: That’s true.

黛西:的確是。

Mike: And Tom Crui found his true love.

麥克:湯姆克魯斯也找到了他的真愛。

Daisy: I’ve watched the magazine, his son is really cute.

黛西:我看了雜誌,他的兒子非常可愛。

Mike: I’ve en that too.

麥克:我也看到了。