Meryl Streep 梅麗爾·斯特裏普(3 / 3)

包括梅麗爾·斯特裏普、桑德拉·布洛克以及喬治·克魯尼在內的諸多奧斯卡獎提名演員們都被要求不許在致得獎答謝詞的時候潸然淚下。

The Devil rada saw Meryl Streep 2006 with stunning grey hair in verely chid elegant clothes whilst her younger underlings struggled to keep up.

在2006年的影片《穿普拉達的女王》中,梅麗爾·斯特裏普有著一頭極度漂亮的銀色頭發,穿著那些她的年輕下屬們永遠也追趕不上的優雅高貴的服裝。

Meryl Streep is known for her ability to disappear inside her characters.

梅麗爾·斯特裏普以隱身於角色的千麵演員著稱。

Meryl Streep’s other important roles are as a wife and mother.

梅麗爾·斯特裏普的其他角色是妻子或母親。

Let’s Talk!

開始交流吧!

Mike: What are you laughing at?

麥克:你在笑什麼?

Daisy: I am watg Mamma Mia. Meryl Streep is so lovely.

黛西:我在看《媽媽咪呀》。梅麗爾·斯特裏普太可愛了。

Mike: I haven’t watched it. What kind of movie?

麥克:我沒看過。是什麼類型的電影?

Daisy: It’s a musical movie. There are many famous songs.

黛西:是個歌舞片。裏麵有很多著名的歌曲。

Mike: I love musical movies. I must watch that.

麥克:那我一定要看。我非常喜歡歌舞片。

Daisy: I’ll give the CD to you when I finished.

黛西:我看完了把CD給你。

Mike: I do not know Meryl Streep sing.

麥克:我不知道梅麗爾·斯特裏普會唱歌。

Daisy: She sings very well.

黛西:她唱得非常好。

Mike: She is so talented

麥克:她太有才了。

Daisy: She star all kinds of movies.

黛西:她能演各種類型的電影。

Mike: She is not very beautiful, but she has a special quality.

麥克:她不是非常漂亮,但她有一種特殊的氣質。

Daisy: She wins by remarkable ag skill.

黛西:她靠卓越的演技取勝。

Mike: Her performaouched me so many times.

麥克:她的表演多次打動了我。

Daisy: Yes, she is well respected.

黛西:是的,她非常令人尊敬。