This was Hepburn’s last feature-length produ in which she would take a starring role.
這是赫本最後一部展現她一貫風格的電視電影。
Natalie Portman is niamed the Audrey Hepburn of the 21st tury.
娜塔麗·波特曼被稱為21世紀的奧黛麗·赫本。
Audrey Hepburn had a slim figure.
奧黛麗·赫本身材苗條。
Hepburn loved nature, and preferred gardening and the quiet life to the glamorous parties of Hollywood.
赫本喜歡自然,相比好萊塢奢華的舞會,她更喜歡園藝和平靜生活。
Hepburn turo ag in 1948 to help pay the bills.
赫本在1948年開始用表演來幫忙支付賬單。
Hepburn, though trained in dance, was too tall to be a prima ballerina.
赫本盡管受到舞蹈培訓,但是因為她太高而不能成為芭蕾劇中的主要演員。
Hepburn’s war-time experiences sparked her devotion to UNICEF.
赫本在戰爭期間的經曆激發了她獻身兒童基金會的願望。
Let’s Talk!
開始交流吧!
Mike: What are you watg?
麥克:你在看什麼呢?
Daisy: I am watg Roman Holiday.
黛西:我在看《羅馬假日》。
Mike: Oh, This is an old movie. But it is really a classic.
麥克:噢,這是個老電影了。不過確實很經典。
Daisy: Yes, it is one of my favorite movies. Audrey Hepburn is so beautiful.
黛西:是的,這是我最喜歡的電影之一。奧黛麗·赫本太美了。
Mike: But I prefer another movie of her, My fair Lady.
麥克:不過我比較喜歡她的另外一部電影,《窈窕淑女》。
Daisy: Yes. That’s a very good movie too.
黛西:對,那部電影也很好看.
Mike: I think Hepburn’s ag has a breakthrough in the movie!
麥克:我覺得赫本在這部電影裏演技有了突破。
Mike: I just love to e her; I even do not care about the ag.
麥克:我隻是很愛看著她,我甚至都不關心演技。
Daisy: I uand, how she be so perfect?
黛西:我理解,她怎麼能這麼完美?
Mike: She looks like an angle and she has a good heart too.
麥克:她看起來像個天使,而且她有一顆善良的心。
Daisy: You mean she help tho poor kids.
黛西:你是說她幫助那些貧困的兒童。
Mike: Yes, but her marriage ems not to be that happy.
麥克:是的,但是她的婚姻好像不是很幸福。
Daisy: Really? I do not know about that.
黛西:真的嗎?我對這個不太了解。
Mike: Anyway, she is loved by almost all the people around the world.
麥克:無論如何,世界上幾乎所有人都愛著她。