Business Trip 出差(3 / 3)

你下個月要去上海出差。

A gathering frequent flyer mile is one of the perks of OCS travel.

積累飛行裏程是商務旅行的額外補貼之一。

Busiravel is a very important part of our overhead expenditure.

商務旅行在我們的經常性開支中占很大比重。

APEC busiravel card holders also enjoy fast track access with immigration che.

APEC商務旅行卡持有者還能享受專用通道快速通關。

Busirip includes business obrvation, fairs and exhibition, reward travelling as well as training and study.

出差包括商務考察、會展、獎勵旅遊以及培訓研修等內容。

Let''s Talk!

開始交流吧!

Adams: Hello, I would like to cel my rervations.

亞當斯:你好,我想取消我的預訂。

Receptionist: May I ask why

前台:我能知道原因嗎?

Adams: Oh, there is an emergeing of our pany, and I just have to cel my busirip.

亞當斯:公司召開緊急會議,我不得不取消我的商務旅行。

Receptionist: I e. I have your name plea

前台:我明白了。能告訴我你的名字嗎?

Adams: Sure, it''s Fred Adams.

亞當斯:當然,我叫弗雷德·亞當斯。

Receptionist: Do you have the firmation number we gave you

前台:你有我們提供給你的確認號碼嗎?

Adams: Yes, the firmation number is 232UHY.

亞當斯:是的,確認號碼是232UHY。

Receptionist: Okay, thank you sir.

前台:好的,謝謝先生。

Adams: Was my credit card charged

亞當斯:我的信用卡劃過賬了嗎?

Receptionist: No sir, we don''t charge you until after your stay.

前台:不,先生。如果你沒有入住我們的酒店,我們是不收取房費的。

Adams: Thank you for everything.

亞當斯:那一切都謝謝你了。

Receptionist: We hope you will have an opportunity to stay with us ime.

前台:希望下次有機會您能住我們酒店。

Adams: I always have busirip here, and I''ll make rervatioime before I e.

亞當斯:我經常會來這裏出差,下次來之前我還會提前預定房間的。

Receptionist: No problem.

前台:好的,沒問題。