假期歸來
錦囊妙句
回來的感覺真好。
It’s great to be back again.
我想是時候回到現實中來了。
I guess it’s time to get back to reality.
現實生活又要繼續了。
The real world is setting in.
假期很美好,但是回家的感覺也不錯。
Holidays are great, but it’s nice to be home.
我得重新適應現實生活。
I’ll have to adjust to the real world again.
需要一些時間重新進入狀態。
It’s gonna take some time to 1)get back into the swing of things.
處理所有這些郵件真的很棘手。
Dealing with all these mails is going to be a real 2)hassle.
適應現實生活是很討厭的一件事。
Adjusting to reality is 3)a pain in the neck.
我真的很不願意回來工作!
I’m really not looking forward to getting back to work!
再見到大家的感覺真好。
It’s so awesome to see everyone again.
你不會相信我經曆了種種奇遇!
You’ll never believe all the adventures I’ve had!
我已經準備好重返現實生活了。
I’m ready to settle back in.
真不敢相信我必須要整理那麼多照片!
I can’t believe how many pictures I’ve got to sort through!
我有許多電話需要回複。
I’ve got a ton of calls to return.
拆卸行李是一件很惱人的事。
Unpacking is so annoying.
我真的很想念大家!
I really missed all you guys!
看上去一切都沒有改變。
Seems like nothing has changed.
是時候計劃下一次旅程了。
Time to start planning the next adventure.